At first glance, microdermabrasion is a quite simple procedure, which can be performed at the convenience of your home. You only need to turn on your semi-professional machine and start exfoliating the skin. So far, so good but what if the microderm kit you purchased is professional grade?
What if you own the same microdermabrasion machine they use is professional salons and dermatologist’s offices?
Because Kendal 3 in 1 is the type of microdermabrasion machine, intended for professional-grade treatments and many professionals in the field choose this exact device.
What’s so special about Kendal microdermabrasion?
This Kendal machine offers high-quality skin resurfacing via Diamond Microdermabrasion Therapy, Vacuum Therapy, and Spray function. Additionally, you can benefit from the 3 glass ventouse you’ll get with the purchase. The MDA machine was the primary intended for aestheticians, dermatologists, or other clinical professionals but has quickly become one of the most preferred options for at-home microdermabrasion as well.
What makes Kendal microdermabrasion machine different, compared to other similar devices is the fact that Kendal might require more time before you get used to the multiple functions and different intensity modes you can choose.
Another ‘special’ aspect of this deep exfoliating machine is that it can be used for various body areas and, depending on where you intend to use it, you are provided with different-sized tips with different coarseness.
How does it work and what benefits you’ll get?
Kendal 3 in 1 microdermabrasion machine includes:
- Body tips, which are very suitable for acne-prone areas. These work well on older stretch marks and rough skin on the elbows and the knees (1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse)
- Large tips intended for facial treatment, which cover wider areas of blemishes, pigment spots and other imperfections (1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse)
- Precision tip, which is intended for scars, fine lines and blemishes (it is made of fine diamond particles)
- Precision tip for more angular areas, such as around the nose and the eyes
- Smooth tip – it is needed right after the exfoliating procedure. Its’ purpose is to vacuum up the dead skin cells, makeup residue, contaminants and sebum remaining on the skin surface to provide a 100% clean and smooth appearance
Of course, you will also get cotton filters – these should be changed after each procedure. The cotton filters are 360.
The two stainless steel handles, 3 glass ventouse for vacuuming the skin and 2 spray bottles are also provided in the box.
Operating with Kendal microdermabrasion machine is comparatively easy. You are provided with detailed instructions about how to prepare your microdermabrasion kit for:
- diamond dermabrasion mode
- vacuum suction mode
- spray mode
These functions provide different benefits for the skin. Getting an idea of how these modes will improve the condition of your skin is also important.
The first step of the treatment (microdermabrasion mode) will rub off the dead cells in the superficial skin layer. This will also provide deep cleansing of the debris, fading scars, blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin tone of the skin.
The next step, vacuum suction mode, removes all particles, including all impurities and unclogs the pores.. The vacuum suction also improves blood circulation in the skin cells, which helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. By increasing the blood flow in the skin, collagen and elastin also increase, which gives the facial appearance more suppleness and radiant look.
The third step – spraying – creates a mist spray. You should fill ½ to ¾ of the bottle with a face toner (containing no alcohol). It will calm the skin and leave it refreshed and well moisturized.
Who is the official distributor of Kendal microdermabrasion machines?
The original distributor of all Kendal devices is New Shining Image LLC’s. Kendal is its specialized beauty and personal care product line, which is distributed in many countries, mainly through Amazon.
The company has a good reputation, ever since it was founded back in 2003, the products are well appreciated by consumers.
Pros and Cons of Kendal 3 in 1 Microdermabrasion
- Stable, professionally assembled and powerful machine
- Spare accessories will be enough for years of use (if you intend to use the Kendal machine at your home)
- Customer service is very responsive and helpful
- The unit is refundable
- Guaranteed 1-year warranty
- The price of Kendal 3 in 1 is super affordable, having that the this is a professional-grade machine
- The device is not portable
- Takes up space
|Suction power||22 inHg|
|Ease of use||Easy to use and transport;|
|Stability||Very stable, according to both consumers and manufacturer|
|Accessories||9 diamond tips, 2 stainless steel wands, 360 filters – 2 types|
Most of those who left a comment about the performance of Kendal microdermabrasion machine are happy with their choice. They rated Kendal’s ease of use, value for the money and suction power excellent and many are pleasantly surprised with the spare accessories received.
Note that most consumers are actually estheticians or dermatologists, this is why the expectations are high but the criteria are met for the most part.
- An esthetician school attendant bought this Kendal microderm kit and showed it to her colleagues and instructor. Everybody loved the device, even the instructor, some even intend to buy their own Kendal microdermabrasion.
- Someone who bought the machine for a relative says it works amazing, the only thing to remember is that you’ll need a good moisturizing product to apply afterward. The effect of the treatment, according to this comment, is visible after the initial session.
- Another future esthetician tried this Kendal microdermabrasion machine and believes it is just as good as the one they use at the professional school. The review says the machine is easy to operate and to clean.
If you are looking for a solid and reliable machine for at-home microdermabrasion treatment, this Kendal microderm kit might be the right option for you, as it is one of the most powerful machines, intended for both professionals and non-professionals.
The price is another advantage you should consider – compared to other professional machines, this one is indeed cheaper, while its’ performance is worthy.
If something happens during shipment, the company is willing to replace the damaged machine with a new one and you are also provided with a 1-year warranty and lifetime parts support. Keep this in mind, very few are the companies offering so much help and responsiveness.