Kelley West Microderm360, or one the cheapest machines for deep skin exfoliation, is something that might meet your expectations. As someone had said, “For the price, it works like the $200.00 ones.”
The only difference is that the Microderm360 Kit is a simplified version of the expensive devices for home microdermabrasion. It is true that you don’t have the 10+ attachments and tips with different coarseness but you do have everything you need for both face and body exfoliation.
The Microderm360 is an impressively powerful, portable device (not a battery-operated unit) that you can be carried in a handbag.
Microderm360: At a glance
The ergonomic Microderm360 is intended for deep face and body exfoliation, allowing you to exfoliate hard-to-reach areas such as backs of thigs, shoulders and backs of arms. A great feature of this home device is that is can be used worldwide, suitable for 100 – 240V.
The Microderm360 is a corded unit, which means you don’t need batteries or charging.
The dual-speed mode of this MDA kit is suitable for performing gentle or more intensive exfoliation. The lower setting is recommended for beginners or for more delicate areas, while the higher one can be used by people who already tried microdermabrasion and appreciated the beneficial effects of deep exfoliation. The higher setting can be also used on the body skin, as it is usually rougher.
Microderm360 kit includes the handheld microderm device, 2 diamond tips (fine and coarse), 60 filters (you’ll need 1 filter per session in order to use the optimal suction power), power adapter, user manual, a velvet carry pouch and a pair of tweezers (Kelley West company knows everybody needs tweezers).
It is no exaggeration to say that Microderm360 is the most affordable, yet efficient way to remove the dead skin cell layer, contaminants, and sebum from your skin. The mechanical exfoliation stimulates skin cell renewal, which, in turn, makes superficial imperfections less visible.
For instance, you’ll notice facial scars, dark marks, and other blemishes disappear over time.
Microderm360: Pros and Cons
- A decent substitute to the expensive salon microdermabrasion sessions
- Users report having more supple and smooth appearance after using the Microderm360
- The high-quality materials used guarantee the optimal effect of the procedures and durability
- The diamond tips are made of stainless steel
- The manufacturer covers one year warranty
- Several users consider the higher setting of the microderm device too aggressive for the facial skin
How to use the Microderm360?
- Make sure your facial skin is thoroughly cleaned before you start your microdermabrasion session. Your skin should be completely dry before you turn on your device
- Change the filter of the device and insert the diamond tip. Always begin your procedure, using the lower settings on your Microderm360 device
- Turn on your Microderm360 device and start sliding the tip across the skin (using your free hand, tighten the treated skin first)
- Don’t use too much pressure when applying the diamond tip to the surface of your skin in order to avoid irritation or discomfort
- You may experience increased sensitivity right after performing the procedure but these side effects will go away within the next few hours
- Make sure you use a fragrance-free, non-comedogenic moisturizing agent after performing microdermabrasion to your skin. Oils, lotions, or creams work perfectly as long as they don’t contain harsh chemical compounds
- Avoid alcohol-based products as such may lead to skin dehydration and increase skin sensitivity
- Avoid picking the skin
- Use a strong SPF product during the next 7 days following the procedure. While the dead skin cell layer is removed from the skin, the fresh layer revealed is way more fragile and susceptible to irritation and damage
Most consumers liked their Kelley West Microderm360, what is more, there are multiple comments saying that the effect is very similar to the one in professional salons. Of course, users’ favorite feature of the Microderm360 is the price factor – it costs 3 times less than other professional microderm machines.
A lady wrote that she’s been wanting to purchase her own microdermabrasion machine and when she found the Microderm360, the affordable price convinced her to try this exact device:
The dead skin cells and blackheads that this device got off of my face was shocking! I absolutely love this little machine!
Another satisfied consumer wrote that the Microderm360 is her best beauty investment fo far:
The suction is absolutely crazy, it sucks so much dirt out of your pores, I couldn’t imagine not having this anymore to deep clean my face.
The next comment is written by someone who never tried microdermabrasion before but is definitely satisfied with the effect. However, there’s something to keep in mind when using this home MDA machine:
It has suction, so you do need to be careful to pull your skin tight as you use this, to keep it from giving you a hickey.
After reading lots of positive comments, a lady decided to give this handheld MDA machine a try. And was not disappointed:
I get routine microdermabrasions and this item felt just like the one my estitician uses. It worked in removing the dead skin cells however didn’t feel like it was damaging to my skin or face.
Among the negative comments (which are very few, compared to the positive ones) you can see people saying that the suction is too powerful for the delicate skin of the face. There are also a couple of comments, informing about defective devices received.
Here’s the comment of a lady who couldn’t use the Microderm360 because the suction was too strong for her sensitive skin:
This is too harsh on the lowest setting for fair delicate skin on the face.
The below comment is written by someone who used the home MDA device only twice before it broke. Sadly, the warranty has expired before she decided to return her Microderm360:
I used it twice and it stop working. It was too late to return it.
Conclusion: Why choose the Microderm360 by Kelley West
The benefits a high-quality exfoliation provides are numerous: smoother and softer skin, more even skin tone, healthier overall appearance and many other positive changes you’ll notice over time (and if you’re using your device regularly). Such a procedure is often available in professional salons or dermatological offices. The price varies from $60 to $150 per session, depending on where you live and who performs the microdermabrasion procedure.
With Kelley West Microderm360 you can have all these benefits using your own home MDA kit and, wait-for-it, the price will be less than $50. For unlimited treatments!